1. Fatima Today: Tragedy and Hope is an informational page about today’s crisis, its tragedy and hopes, idealized by Instituto Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira (IPCO), a nonprofit civil association based in São Paulo-SP, Brazil, at Rua Maranhão, 341, CEP 01240-001, website IPCO.ORG.BR. The IPCO aims, among other statutory goals, to analyze Brazilian and international events in the light of the teachings of Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, and to take a public position on the main religious, political, cultural, social and economic issues based on the historical and doctrinal conceptions and guidelines for action outlined in his masterpiece, Revolution and Counter-Revolution.
2. Similar organizations from other countries have decided to join this initiative to participate in this work.
3. Data from users of Fatima Today: Tragedy and Hope are collected and processed only with the express consent of the respective holder and used for the dissemination of campaigns promoted by IPCO and similar participating organizations in the subscriber’s country of residence.
4. Personal data are processed directly by IPCO and stored in a private, secure, and restricted-access database.
5. The user may at any time request confirmation of collection, access, correction, anonymization, blocking or deletion of data, transfer to another service provider, or revoke his/her consent for the collection and treatment of personal data by sending an electronic message to Fatima Today: Tragedy and Hope (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
6. The deletion of data and cancellation of consent may also be requested through the opt-out link present in all electronic communications of this website.
7. The data collected will not be provided to third-parties except when expressly authorized by the holder or by law, to obey a determination of public bodies due to the existence of legal proceedings, or to comply with express legal requirements.
IPCO or a similar entity indicated in item 2 above may use the information provided in this form to send future communications and content. By submitting your personal data, you consent to this processing purpose.